Ok, I see 3 fat threads about the 2005 reunion, jump to the end to read backwards (I read magazines backwards too) and find John Chidester telling people to cut back on caffeine and relax. Hmmmm ... this does not bode well. Lotso chatter with certain people answering questions which may or not have some sort of o-fish-all status vis a vis the 'event'. Hmmmm... its a wee bit murky for my simple mind to grasp.

Well, I have not the patience to read it all so I skimmed - alright, call me a slacker. Can someone help me out here to learn the salient points of these threads ....

1. I see no HL branding in the name., so as best I can tell, this "2005 Collectors Family Reunion" event is not sponsored by Harbour Lights. Is this true?

2. Some group or groups led by Dave Hannum is/are contracting with Harbor Lights to engage the involvement of their services and products as part of the event. This group is also purchasing hotel rooms, meals, boat tours, etc. to resell to attendees as the event 'package'? Is this something like what is happening?

3. In the past HL Reunions the last day was breakfast and maybe an auction or giveaway and the first day began in mid-late afternoon, so the first and last day were really about 1 days worth of stuff put together. Are there start and end times given for this event?

4. I'm sure this has been asked but I didn't see it... Is there an option for one to acquire one's own lodging still and participate in the event events and meals? In effect, taking the price of rooms and transportation to/fro the island out of the package price. I vaguely recall this was an option in at least one HL Reunion, though one I did not exercise it.

Observation: the timing is kinda unusual - peak season - right on the cusp of Labor Day and people returning to school. Weren't past Reunions in September or later?

Rgds,
Saint Klueless