People, people, people!

Never in the history of reunions have you had this much information this soon.

For those who've been in the past, the detail schedules weren't revealed until a few weeks before the events.

You generally can't make airline reservations more than 6 months out.

R-e-l-a-x. Take a break. Cut back on the caffein.

Plan to arrive in the Mackinaw City area at least a day before the reunion begins. There's enough to do within 75 miles of Mackinaw City to keep lighthouse enthusiasts busy for a week!

Stay an extra night on the island or in Mackinaw City or St. Ignace. Enjoy fully your last day on Mackinac Island before you have to move on.

Think about a return through the upper peninsula of Michigan. This should be a good leaf-peeping time of year into the north country. Venture into Canada. Take the Agawa Canyon one day rail trip North from the Soo.

The Reunion no doubt will be packed full of things to keep you interested and occupied for the full 4 days and 3 nights. Let the details be fully worked out and revealed over time.

Enjoy, relax, think about what a great time you're going to have, but don't be concerned with the details or alternative plans just yet.

I absolutely know nothing more about the reunion than is shown on the Harbour Lights website. I knew that information earlier than it was posted -- but that's my job as webmaster for HL.

My job here is webmaster of LighthouseKeepers.com. I'm trying to provide answers if I know them or give you some ideas about what might happen, based on my experience attending every reunion so far.

I don't check in with Dave to get his answer to every question. I figure he's busy enough. You have a specific question for Dave, I suggest you email him or call him.