I think that SandySea (love that handle) has made some very good points. Some of us will be making a long airplane trip involving two airlines. And of course a motorized land vehicle needs to be rented in order to cover the distance from the airport to the boat – unless we want to swim to the island. (One person I know would be able to walk on the water, but I’m not in His category.)

The necessity to stay an extra day either before or after the Reunion (or possibly both) must also be considered depending upon time constraints.

Then there is the Apostle Island tour orchestrated by Suzanne Murphy. When will that occur? Before? After?

Although we have slightly over a year to go before the event, there is a lot to consider in advance and we also need to anticipate the unexpected. All aspects of this adventure must be thoroughly covered. Plus the fact that we are working around Labor Day Weekend gives us even more incentive to plan early.

I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and to meeting new ones. By the way, I believe that Dave and his co-workers are doing a marvelous job. Thanks to Dave and all his assistants. Keep up the good work.

Bob