"I was thinking the prices were fairly reasonable, did I misunderstand something? I thought I read that this price was inclusive, so it includes the hotel room, 2 boat trips, and all meals right? I just need to add in the expense of the airline ticket and transportation from the airport?

--------------------
Melody
Colorado Lighthouse Collectors Society"

Melody,

You are correct that it is all inclusive and includes the items you mentioned - and more.

That said while the price is not out of line for the area the Reunion is being held I can fully understand how some can feel that it is a bit high for them.

There are many who will justify the cost of transportation, etc by making the trip longer by arriving earlier or later and taking in some Lighthouses on the way to and or from the Reunion.

If you break the cost down by overnight stays it comes to $633 per night and comes to $475 per day if you count it as 4 days (priced for 2).

This is not an inexpensive trip- but again it's in line with, or less than what other comparable places would cost in the same place at the same time.

I'm still weighing my options.

Dennis