Before during and after the Reunion, I got to add a whopping 38 new sightings to by 'life list'.

In all I got to see 2 Life Saving Stations, 1 Lightship and 44 lighthouses in 10 days. K

en Reese, Bryan Acree, John & Lorie Roe and I traveled together from Port Huron to Mackinaw City -- and we ran into Joe & Stephanie Dingler at several stops and Bob & Maryann Scroope at Cheboygan.

Following the reunion, the five of us were joined by Ken Gebhardt for a journey into the eastern U.P. and down the Lake Michigan shore as far as Ludington before shooting over to Detroit to fly home today. John & Lorie & Ken Gebhardt returned to their homes from Traverse City.

Lorie, the Lighthouse Queen, and her court.

Got to climb several lights including Crisp Point, Old Mackinac, Au Sable, Sturgeon Point, Old & New Presque Isle, Fort Gratiot. Almost had a chance to visit Harbor Beach, but we had a thunder storm pass by and despite our waiting for 2 hours, it never cleared enough to get out in the boat.

Great friends, great lighthouses, great weather! Priceless.

This puts me well over 200 now. Only about 500 to go eek

Mostly we had great weather -- just a bit of drizzle in the UP around Whitefish Point (and the rain at Harbor Beach.) Lots of images to process.