With all the above being said, and as I said in my first post, it is time that the south got a reunion and either Jacksonville or Charleston would be my 1st and 2nd choices. Jacksonville has the most 5o choose from with the lighthouses located up and down the east coast. Additionally, the west coast lighthouses are within easy driving distance, Orland has Disney, Universal Studios and numerous other attractions. Daytona and Jacksonville have georgous beaches with beautiful weather during the last part of October and the first part of November. And who says the reunion must be in the fall. Jacksonville have even nicer weather during the month of February and March. As Daniel says, the hotel rates are great during the fall and spring months(Embassy Suites runs $95 a night with military, AAA or corporate rates on Friday, Saturday and Sunday) as an example. No matter where you go you may run into bad weather but in October, November, February and March your chances are fantastic to have beautiful weather.

Rich