I would like to take a moment and thank our good friend Dave Hannum for allowing Patty and myself to be part of planning this recent HL Reunion. It truly was a pleasure to be involved from the very beginning to the final conclusion. This reunion from a logistical perspective was definitely the most difficult to date and Dave pulled it off in a very professional manner. Dave throughout this whole process handled things like he has been doing this type of event for years and I know if he had not been willing to take a very big risk, this Reunion would not have happened.

I also want to thank Patty for all the hard work she has contributed to this event, WAY WAY WAY more than I did. Because of her efforts, I(we) received a piece very near to my heart and that would not have happened without all that she had put into this event.

Also thanks to the many helpers that allowed my back to survive the week; Rick and Christiane; Jeff and Mary; Roy and Carolyn; Herm and Mary; Sue and Paul; Rip and Sharon; Rich and Cam; Roger and Donna; Derith and Ruthie; Harry; Judy; Gary and Kay; Lee; Brent; Dan and Carol; Rick and Sis and all the Mission Pt. Staff (for putting up with us.)I also apologize for missing anyone.

Finally, if there could be one do-over for the entire 4 days it would be this:
That Susan and Heather Hannum would have been brought up on stage during the auction and been given the same appreciation that we were. They have worked incredibly hard throughout the year and never stopped hustling during the event. The two of them made the Reunion fun for us, even with all the craziness going on. Again thank you Susan and Heather.

Also, thanks to Harbour Lights for creating a product line and family atmosphere that has allowed all this to continue. The pieces donated this year were incredible. Harry, thanks for all your ideas and for bringing Rick and Christiane, who, Patty and I hope have become our new best UK buddies and we hope to see again.

In closing, our good friend Dave accomplished, what I think was the best Reunion I have attended. A Reunion planned by collectors for collectors. He is very good at these types of events and if he wants us, Patty and I will be there whenever needed. So bring on the cruise, buddy!!!