I still haven't been able to secure the Waugoshance Reunion Exclusive for my collection. I did have one collector who contacted me right away about trading the BIG W for a Canadian piece but he wanted the piece to still have the "Made in Canada" tag on the bottom. Unfortunately, the pieces I have and he wanted were missing that little sticker. I do thank him for contacting me though.

The only Waugoshance I've seen on eBay has been a mini. Not a lot of bidding going on on that piece. It will be interesting to see what happens when a collector finally puts a Big W up for auction.

When I attended the previous reunion in Baltimore, I took advantage of the 2-piece per attendee and Lorna & I bought four of the Hooper Straits. I kept one for my personal collection, gave one as a gift to some special friends, sold one to another collector, and kept the last one for future trading.

I wonder if the reunion attendees at the last reunion bought the allotted 2 pieces and just exactly what are they planning to do with them. I guess time will tell now that the Big W's are being delivered.

smile Bob smile