Yes, the Chicago Airport would be a defiant stop before and after. Also the Apostle Island Trip would be a defiant.

These are two of my main reasons for thinking of planing the bus trip in the first place. After reading so many post about people going to the Reunion and wanting to also go to the Apostle Islands. Many talking about flying into Chicago and renting a car for some lighthouseing along the way. I thought that maybe instead of renting cars for about the same price (car rental, gas, parking, overnight motels) I could offer a Bus Tour.

I cannot give prices yet. As I have got to check into the mileage involved, determine where to stop for the night and see if I can get some motel group rates. Find out what lights we can get to and which ones we can't. Which one's have and entry fee...........etc...

My first step is to find out if there are enough people interested for me to spend the time involved in planing such a trip. The more people on the bus the cheeper the price! I would like to take one of our 55 passenger buses so I need at least 50 people.

For those that live within or near my route from Alabama or Florida to Chicago. I can surely beat those Air Fares. laugh

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.