Possible Bus Trip to Coincide with 2005 Reunion

Only in the “Thought” stage at this time. I would like to see if I could get enough people interested in such a trip for me to plan it.

Here are my thoughts as of 10-15-04 (with many changes possible as time goes by)

“Two Week Tour”

Starting in maybe Tampa, where I could pick-up TBHLCC members and other Floridians. Next stop in Atlanta, where I could pick-up NGBB members and other Georgians and Alabamians. Then up to Louisville, KN for the night, through Indianapolis and on to Chicago picking up passengers along the way. Stopping at the Chicago Airport to meet incoming flights from all over. This is where the fun will begin!

We can visit lights on our way up the west coast of Lake Michigan on our way to join in with the group on the “Apostle Islands Boat Trip” or just continue on up the west coast of Lake Michigan and around to Mackinac City.

After the Reunion we could visit the lights on the east coast of Lake Michigan heading back to Chicago for folks to meet their return flights home. And dropping off people on the way back to Tampa as needed.

I don't know what the cost would be at this time, as I haven't begun to plan any of this. But I can get the bus at a discount and I will be the driver. I will need 50 people interested in this trip to make it a reality.

What do you all think? Is this doable? confused Would you like to join in on this trip? I am open for suggestions and opinions. smile

Stephanie

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.