Perhaps some people may be misreading my last post in this thread. Lets analyze the quote and try to get the true meaning out so all will understand it.

Quote:
You must remember that this reunion is not being run by Harbour Lights. HL is participating and offering all the great stuff like they normally do, but it is Dave and his crew taking care of as many things as they can. I'm sure they have put in countless hours of hard work, and it ain't over yet.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we told that this Reunion 2005 was a reunion for collectors, run by collectors? Weren't we told that Harbour Lights was providing the reunion pieces and all the other HL goodies like in past reunions, but they weren't running this reunion? Does anyone see anything negative, in my about quote, about the hard work done by Dave and his crew (Patty, Mike, Sue and others)? Is there anyone who doesn't see the recognition I mention about the countless hours of hard work and there will be more work to be done?

This is nothing to do with this reunion or Harbour Lights, but I have done a lot of thankless volunteer work in my life. It involved blood, sweat, tears, and money out of my pocket. I did what I did because I wanted to do it. I always find there are a small percentage of people that will never be happy with anything in life. You volunteer your services and they expect you to bend over backwards even though you're doing it for free. I'll leave it at that.

God bless Dave and the crew, and the folks from Harbour Lights who will undoubtedly put on a grand time for all those who attend the Reunion 2005.

Keep smiling, Kids!

laugh Bob laugh