Quote:
Originally posted by Bob M:
You must remember that this reunion is not being run by Harbour Lights. HL is participating and offering all the great stuff like they normally do, but it is Dave and his crew taking care of as many things as they can. I'm sure they have put in countless hours of hard work, and it ain't over yet.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes:
Bob,

First to address your quote above- Dave, et al are planning the Reunion but make no mistake about it this Reunion is still an Official Harbour lights Event. It's just been outsourced as far as much of the dirty work is concerned(Seems to be the trend in the US these days for many jobs).

I'm not second guessing or trying to nitpick or trying to dismiss all of the fine work that has been done by Dave, Patty, Mike, Sue and all the others who have assited in this endeavour up to this point.

I was just trying to make a point that some things were overlooked in the planning- it happens. I still have not gotten my Legacy. Regardless of what some Connected Collectors believe not everybody who has the money or the desire to go to this Reunion has a Computer. I think better provisions should have been made by Harbour Lights to make sure as many collectors as possible were informed of this Reunion in time to Register- by whatever means required.

Strange as it may seem some peole are actually able to survive the world as we know it without sitting at a keyboard and staring at a monitor- I don't personally know too many of them anymore but I know they exist.

Observations - even negative ones- are not always nasty in nature. I am fully in support of the planners in this event- just feel I still maintain the right to opinions that differ in some cases and I'll continue to try and assist whenever I can.

Dennis