Just received this note from Kim who asked me to post it and pass it along:

Quote:
I have just come from a meeting with my parents and Harry, where we unanimously agreed to do a 100% replacement of the entire Cheboygan Crib Reunion Piece edition.

It’s Murphy’s Law, I guess, that our last piece, and one of the most rare and important of the year, be the one with problems!

But, as is our promise, and as has been our policy from the very beginning, we have decided that the best solution is to completely replace the entire edition with new pieces, free of weakness or defect…even free of spelling errors!

We will not ask for your original pieces in return, you may keep or destroy them at your option. We will produce the 529 pieces again and they will be delivered here to El Cajon, where Bill, Nancy and Kim will all sign them prior to shipping.

We will honor the numbering as we did on the first run, and ship them as soon as we possibly can.

I would estimate that they will be ready to ship to your homes in May. I know that seems like an awfully long wait, but with Chinese New Year just around the corner, it’s better to be safe than sorry.

We sure enjoyed seeing ya’ll in Michigan…wasn’t that the perfect week on Mackinac Island? We look forward to seeing you at our in-store and Regional events in the coming months!

Thanks for Keeping the Flame,

Kim Andrews
Chief Executive Officer
Younger & Associates