It's probably safe to say that 98+% of the film that I run through my cameras is slide film. The slide film that I shoot is exclusively Fuji and is a mix of Velvia, Provia 100-F, and 400-F.

Slide film is far less forgiving in terms of exposure latitude but in my hands at least, the color saturation I can get out of slide flim vastly exceeds what I think you can get from print film. As for the tighter exposure latitude, I guess you could say I predominantly bought the 2 Nikon F5's that are my primary camera bodies for the metering system in them and they've never let me down in terms of nailing the exposure so long as I didn't have something mis-set. I scan with a Nikon Coolscan 4000ED so going from a slide to a print up to 13x19 for me is an "in-house" operation and I've taken scans from slides to 20x30 on a regular basis, so prints from slides for me at least isn't much of an impediment.

About the only print film I ever shoot if Fuji's 800 speed when I'm dealing either with very low light and movement or when I need really high shutter speeds for some reason.

Gary