I went that route with Walgreen's on the Kodak cd's, Mark. Although the Kodak photo labs seem to give the best scans of any of the labs that provide cd's (and I used several before I tried them), there were also times when their scans really STUNK, too. In addition, I ran into a number of times when the photo labs (Kodak's) sent back floppy disks instead of the cd's I wanted. If that happens to any of you, DON'T LET THE STORE CLERKS TRY TO TELL YOU THAT THE LAB CAN'T CORRECT IT AND CAN'T STILL SCAN THEM ON TO CD'S. They can!!!!!!!! They're also supposed to refund your money that you paid for the incorrect disk or not charge you for the picture CD. Expect, though, if the lab goofs -- or a store clerk goofs in writing up the order -- when they correct it and scan them on to a cd, the quality of the scans is not going to be as good, partly because the negatives have been already cut, where when it's done from the beginning, the negatives are on a continuous roll when they scan them and it's much easier to scan them that way. Good luck if you go that route!!

------------------
Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest

Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest