Thanks for all the comments. The first pic was the first & coldest day. The weather man lied to me...the clouds didn't clear until late morning, but I certainly wasn't going to leave without any pics after a 90 minute drive wink

Those cloudy days is when I've always run into noise in the skies when shooting digital, which is another reason I picked up the medium format cam. I wanted to ensure a 6ft pic with a smooth look & no speckles.

Here is a crop at 100% of the sky in an original digital pic from that morning.

If you zoom at 300% & higher you can begin to see the slightly diff colored pixels, but this is much smoother than any warm day pic I've taken in the same conditions. The med format pics shouldn't have that at all smile

When I get my new scanner, I'll scan in the med format negs & run a sky comparison & show what the Lighthouse looks like bigger.

I had some 10x12 prints made up, but not of any of that day or of that far off yet.

And yes, I did get wet to mid calf a few times trying to get further out onto rock so I'd have water in the front of the shots, but my boots & 5 layers of clothes kept me dry wink

You can see more of these 2 days Here

And here are some Black & white shots from day 3.

This was my first try at real B&W film. I think I like it better than converting digital, although the film & developing costs, and not beig able to see the pics instantly is taking some getting used to ...lol