Joyce, your link doesn't seem to be working...strange. I Googled NC Lifesaving Stations, and found all the pages from that site to be down. However, using Google's "view PDF as HTML" function, I was able to narrow it down a bit.

I know that Wash Woods is farther north than this, because after we ate, we went until we could see the border. There seem to be three south of Wash Woods but north of what seems to be the Duck border (I can only see the text with the numbers for the key of LSS names, but I am assuming where duck is...good thing the text is shaped like the OBX!)

Therefore, north-south, here are the possibilities. Photos are hard to come by, and anyway, most LSS are of a similar design, making it hard to figure out which is which. It could also just be a Faux LSS that they just did a really good job on.

Here's the list:

-Old Currituck Inlet (Pennys Hill)

-Jones Hill (Whalehead/Currituck Beach) (Interesting name... eek )

-Poyners Hill

I don't know exactly where we were...I know we were paralell to the Currituck NWR, which is all up in the 4x4 area. It's quite difficult...I can figure better when and if the site comes back up.