Well, Bud, after my initial 4 tries and misses, Gary had given me the "missing" link -- which was that when I had the photos resized and uploaded to www.webphotos.com, had clicked on the photo I wanted to post to enlarge it, right-clicked on it to get the menu to come up with "Properties" at the bottom, highlighted the URL address with the mouse, I should then hold down the "Ctrl and C" and the URL would be copied, hit ok on the menu, minimize the webphotos site but don't close it out, then go to Harbour Lights to the thread where I wanted to post it. Type in your commentary and then where you want to put your photo, type

[img]then with no spaces left, hit "Ctrl" and V on the keyboard and the URL address will paste into the spot. Last but not least, again with no spaces, type [/img]

When you submit it, the photo will come up.

When you go to webphotos, it's easy to follow the directions to register. As far as resizing your photos for posting, you would do that in your photo editing software program - whatever it may be. Open the photo you want to post which needs to be resized. In one of the pulldown menus (most likely EDIT), there will be a function called "Resize"; choose that. When it's open, you will see a selection for pixel size, choose that and change whatever figure is there to 72.000 and enter. Then go to where the photo dimensions are -- sometimes it's right over where the pixel size was. If it's a horizontal photo, change whatever dimension is showing to 500. If it's a vertical photo, then change the vertical dimension to 500. The software should automatically change the other dimension. When you go to save it as a jpg, compress it to a 150,000k or less. Then just upload the resized photo to webphotos. If you need any further help, e-mail me: 1of3trees@prodigy.net and I'll be glad to help you. I've certainly posted enough photos here by now that I should be able to help you without too much of a problem.

------------------
Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest

Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest