OK, I'll confess... I've started to very seriously consider a coffeetable book of my lighthouse photography. It hasn't gotten past that point but I'm thinking about it. I need to put together some ideas for what text will need to be generated and then some thought as to what will be included photographically. I've been toying with a title of something like "Shoreline Sentinals Sunrise to Sunset" or something like that. Comments, thoughts, suggestions, criticism or whatever regarding that as a possible title are more than welcome!!!

As for the slides from Grand Haven the other night... WOW!!! They make the digital version look pretty anemic IMO. laugh laugh laugh

We photographed at Holland at dawn this morning (no sign of Jeff or Mary there this morning! :rolleyes: - can't understand confused ) from the much less often photographed south side of the channel. It was a hike with my 65# photo backpack and a 12# tripod but worth it! Posts from that excursion and the 3 rolls of slides that I shot this morning are coming, I promise.

Tonight we're off to photograph Michigan City at sunset. So, John & Karen, or Mark, if you're bored and don't know what to do with yourself after din-din...

Gary