Great photos as usual, Gary, many of which I didn't get to see before we left for CA because I wasn't on HL. I don't think I told you this before, but regarding airport security, remember you told me to put the 2 rolls of film that I hadn't shipped to the hotel in my slacks pocket and then pull them out when I got to the security area and put them in the little basket? Well, that's what I did -- only this time, they put the stupid little tray through the x-ray machine! In San Francisco on the way home, I was "picked" as the random person just before boarding to have my carryons checked. This woman had absolutely NO consideration for how she handled my lenses, filters, camera, etc., especially my brand new Canon Ultrasonic 17-35mm lens which is going to take me the rest of the year to pay for. This is despite the fact that I was trying to admonish her to be careful handling them because there were expensive lenses there. She couldn't have cared less and put big smudgy fingerprints on some of the lenses because she took the lens caps off!! I had to check them all and clean them before I could use them the next time.

------------------
Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest

Terry (Only my mother, brothers & sisters call me Teresa) Forrest