I believe HL may have eased off of the required two piece commitment to receive an autoship. Your dealer should call and speak to Tony to confirm this.

If someone purchases a two digit piece from a rogue dealer who is dumping on eBay, and will provide the dealer name to HL, I would bet that dealer would be cut off. However, it will take a purchaser/ collector to turn them in. As HL determines what dealers are dumping, I believe Tony has stated that they will be dealt with. Again, if you know of one do let HL know who they are.

Quote:
First off, I don't expect a current dealer who has an autoship customer to give it up. I'm suggesting availability.

I know for a fact that there are two digit pieces assigned to dealers who don't have specific collectors for them. Would a dealer help out another dealer?
If you know of a dealer who is unable to move a two digit piece and would like to cut back their commitment to HL, you (or preferably your dealer) might contact them to ask if they would release that number by lowering the number of autoships they receive.

It is great that you are trying to support a local dealer - they stand to really benefit from your commitment. However, I would hope the dealer might be willing to invest a little time in a phone call or two to help work out a deal for you to get a two digit autoship sent to them.