I'll tell you this much, I have a rather extensive library of books, cd's, magazines, my own photos, and other various miscellaneous sources, as well as about 2000+ web links at my disposal. You and others may in fact have some, if not most, of these, but since I make an effort not to use one or two exclusively, it would be difficult to believe one can just go grab a certain source for all the right answers.
It helps to be able to recognize the lights from the picture(s), but it is also a big benefit to use all the available methods of "search" together with clues to pinpoint a light without having to recognize it upfront. Larry especially, as well as Tom/Joyce do this quite well.
(It would behove me NOT TO USE any from this website: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/larrylights/)
LOL

On the other side of the coin, it would appear that based upon past year's games we have two rather astute lighthouse afficiandos/sleuths in Larry and Tom/Joyce. Very rarely do the puzzles go unsolved and when they are solved it usually is by one of the above.
Hat's off to you both!!!

I just wish we had more players.

Geo H.