NAME THE FLAME PIC GAME "02 Round 2 May thru August

ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT IN ROUND 2

Below is today's Light picture to be named.
Here's a brief list of guidelines that will be used.
1. Every Thursday (usually in PM EST) a new light-puzzle will be presented, barring problems.
2. The light(s) may be from anywhere in the world.
3. Please limit guesses to 1/person/day
4. A hint may be provided every day starting on the 2nd day.
5. I will keep/post the running scores.
6. Scoring will be by points assigned for difficulty (1-5 usually), and placement. For
example, on a 5 point puzzle the following five levels will be awarded:
5 pts – 1st correct answer, 4 pts – 2nd, 3 pts – 3 rd, 2 pts – 4 th, 1 pts – 5th
For a 4 point puzzle there will be 4 levels awarded, etc.
7. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS ! Email your guesses with the Part # (eg # 64) from the solved jigsaw puzzle.

8. Your input (please!) with photos ENCOURAGED appreciated, and acknowledged when used.

9. Multiple games all at once this week. There are 5 to do ,each @ Xpoints for 1st, x-1 pts for 2nd etc. You may do them in any order, you may do as many or as few as you wish. This week there are a total 61 points available!! Nobody can do them all at once!! (I'll keep track scoring of this nightmare!! LOL

Download this week's (Round 2, Week 12)multiple parts:

NTFG#75 5 pts
NTFG#76 5 pts
NTFG#77 5 pts
NTFG#78 3 pts
NTFG#79 4 pts

Only 1guess per part/day.

Once you have downloaded the game, just doubleclick on the exe file and start the STANDALONE VERSION. Remember, that solving the puzzle isn't by any means the end - you've got to use the completed puzzle as clues to figure which LH it is.
But of course, you can't win the game until you solve the jigsaw puzzle.
Right click on puzzle pieces to rotate them. Move them together and if you are right, they will stick together.

Current Overall scores:
Current Overall scores:
Larry – 87
T&J Abbott – 81
DMAncini – 49
Harbourfan – 13
Mombo – 11
Derith - 8
Oseabee - 3
JC Rice – 3
Pharologst - 18 (I get all unclaimed, and there are 61 ppints this week!)

Geo H.