Quote:
...I am sure I qualify since I not only have what you listed but also have all of the Guardian Lights, Open Edition Lighthouses and a complete collection of the Little Lights!!
There is no doubt in my mind, Paul, that you are the ultimate and probably one of the top HL Collectors in the world. I seriously doubt that anyone can top your accomplishment. You would definitely qualify for a double-gold matting with a platinum frame for your achievements.

Quote:
As for where you are going with your last post- unfortunately down a dead-end street. You're not going to change anybody's minds on this.
Dennis, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would object to having a recognition as an incentive to collect more HL's. The more HL's that are sold produces more revenue for the company we support, which in turn produces more awareness of the lighthouses we are trying to restore or protect. It gives the very serious collector a definite goal to achieve. It makes the maintenance of a complete collection more worthwhile.

Quote:
How would they verify a "complete" collection?
That's the best question of the thread, Tom & Joyce. How can they truly know if you have a complete collection? They certainly can't come to your home with a former IRS Auditor and start counting. Would people be honest? Would there be people would would submit a false inventory of HL's? I would like to think that people would be honest but who actually knows.

Three more collectors heard from...who's next?

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: