As created by Margret (LighthouseDuo)...

Here's the rules...

-I'll start by posting a photo of a lighthouse somewhere in the US (US lighthouses preferred, except for "famous" foreign ones...nothing too obscure). The image should show as much of the light as possible (not a detail), and the light should be visible easily in the photo (no magnifying glasses or other additional items needed to play).
-If you guess the light correctly, you are in charge of posting a new photo. If you don't have a photo to post, or don't know how to, email me (link's at the top of the page), and I'll post one of my own (as long as you don't abuse the offer). Make sure all images are compressed for internet viewing (there are several tools out there if you don't have Photoshop or a similar programme....someone else will know more about the good ones). Also, if you have the light's name in the filename for the image, MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE IT!!!!!!! I'm sure that we will have many people right clicking the image to get the filename (you know you're out there. wink )
-After guessing, you must wait for three more images to be posted and guessed to guess again (exceptions will be made if the game is almost dead or something like that).
-If no one can get it within a few days, you can give some hints.

The first image:

HAVE FUN!