When I tried to think about my list I went home last night and decided to pick the ones that I just seemed to look at the most and list why. Let me preface this list with I love them all and really enjoy studying and admiring all of the LH's (all 150 some). With that in mind my list is in more-or-less issue order:

Cape Canaveral since you can look at it an keep noticing new things in all the detail and it brings up an image of the area.

Sandy Point since I have seen it and read a fair amount about it and when I look at it I just wonder off into Cheasapeake caisson LH designs and history.

Thomas Point because Harbour light ability to portray of the uniqueness of the screwpile design and the LH's great detail and innovative techniques.

Middle Bay in the same vein as Thomas Point but the figure in the boat and cow make it special.

Sanibel Island for the detail, construction techniques, and the attention to detail and little things that portray the LH and the Florida athmosphere.

Cape Henry for the ability to represent both LH's in good detail, very realistically to the actual LH's, and it gives a good feel to the actual environment they are in.

Gray's Harbor not so much that it stands out from any others, although it is well done, but it brings back great memories of the Westport, WA area and the lighthouse itself.

Cape Florida for the detail, presentation of the actual setting and ability to create a southern athmosphere.

Tillamook Rock for the ability to create a feeling of the actual area where it sits along with the incredible detail of the piece.

White Shoals for the attention to detail and the ability to portray a cold nothern feeling.

Although these are my top 10 I would include the following as honorable mentions for their own unique reasons.

Cape Hatteras (original and mold 2)
Point Arena
Pemaquid
Cape Elizabeth
Tybee (GLOW)
LS Chesapeake