Just keeping you posted. I called the pin rep. last night to see how we were doing; and he said about a month more to get the sample out to myself or Lamar. Spring is probably their busiest season for making pins, as spring and summer conventions order pins; groups like the Lions award their pins in spring and at their world wide conventions; charity groups order pins to sell for their summer fundraisers, etc. etc.

So hang tight, they will be coming. The good news is that this delay gives all the newbies even longer time to post and become a wacko and eligible to order a pin. Bottom line, more pin sales then, and more donations will go to Morris Island.

Please read my posting made today on "How ANYONE can help the Morris Island fund". It is a book review whose author is willing to send Morris a $4 donation from each book we order. This is open to newbies, wackos, and anyone else who sees the posting and wants to help out. It really is a neat little book, so consider it seriously for yourself and as another way to help out a lighthouse.

Thanks a lot and Keep the Flame Burning.

PS Our NELL club will be hearing that phrase in person from Bill when he comes to us on June 3 in Groton, CT, to give a program and sign unlimited number of lighthouses, including Cape Hatteras on the Move which will be available in advance for anyone coming to the event. (see the CLub News Forum for more details).

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper