From time to time, I seriously think about GIVING the whole kit and kaboodle of them away, just to reclaim my living space! All---every last one of them---are boxed and sitting either in the basement or my bedroom. When the time comes, whatever or however I turn loose of them, the person who acquires them will have to drive a truck to my house and load them all, with nothing remaining! I don't have the time or energy to "de-accession" them one by one, pack them for shipping, and wait for the inevitable claims of non-receipt or damage. However they would go, and whoever would get them, it will be done in one fell swoop. If I were to sell the whole batch, there would either be an agreement that they are taken "as-is" (which just happens to be in perfect condition) or else we block out two or three days and inspect every single one of them as they go into the truck. Unfortunately, I am the sort of collector who cannot moderate, cut back, or be content with gaping holes in the collection [except, of course, LE Hatteras no. 1 and Coquille, which are...like, so totally out of my budget, you know?]. At any rate, when I am ready to make the big decision, I'll post it here first!