I don't want to sound greedy shocked but I wanted to let this group know that The Avery Point Lighthouse Society has also established a popular dedication walkway fundraising program called "Brick-"buy"-Brick You Can Help Save A Lighthouse". For $50.00 you can purchase a commemorative brick, which will become a permanent part of a scenic walkway at the lighthouse overlooking Long Island Sound. Each brick can be inscribed with three lines of up to 17 characters per line. All proceeds go towards the restoration of the tower.

I wanted to pass this on as I posted the original message on several forums and some have gone to our website and seen our "Brick Buy Brick" program that I mentioned above. Some of the groups have started a collection from the members of the board to purchase a brick in name of their board. I thought it was such a great idea I wanted to pass it on as a suggestion for this group as I would love to see this board represented with the rest of em in our walkway. I will even chip in wink if someone wants to collect the money. I already have 6 so why not a piece of another laugh

Trying to keep the Flame,
Penny