My husband and I are working on creating a lighthouse "corner" -- that is about all I have space for in our "temporary" small condo. I just hung two nice Mark Sherman prints that I bought from HL; and have been eyeing my extra HL calendars, in light of framing some of the pages.

Besides the 1999 Mark Sherman HL calendar, I also have a photographic lighthouse calendar on the refrigerator. And being a semi-pro photographer, I am really partial to photographic images. But in this case, I really prefer the beautiful artwork renditions by Mark for HL's calendar. So many other calendar companies put out photographic lighthouse calendars, that I wonder why HL gave up their very distinctive artwork one? Which kind would you prefer HL put out each year and why?

Why haven't there been any new 9 x 12 Sherman prints on the HL product order sheet? Do you think they were a good seller? Did you buy them? I would like to see new ones available to keep pace with the new HL miniatures that are issued. How about you?

ladylightkeeper