Just thought everyone would like to know what the final totals were from the Fundraiser.
Between the Opportunity Drawing and the auction, the total amount raised for lighthouse preservation was $2,135.00! After some anxious moments and sincere doubt, we actually met and surpassed our goal of $2,000.00!! Thanks to all who donated funds, as well as the fundraiser committee members, all of whom donated lighthouses for the cause! All of you give yourselves a big round of applause for helping 6 lighthouse preservation groups get some much needed monetary aid!
When dividing up the funds, we took into consideration the initial vote that was taken among the members of these Forums. Just to refresh everyone's memories, the vote came out as follows...
First place was Jones Point
Second place was New Canal
Third place was a tie between Fort Gratiot and Execution Rocks
Fifth Place was Toledo Harbor
Sixth Place was Ashtabula

From the start, we as a committee pretty much decided that even before the vote, we would likely designate $1,000.00 to whichever lighthouse finished first, provided we could raise that much. As we were able to hit our goal, a check for $1,000.00 was sent in the name of the Collector Forums to the Mount Vernon chapter of the N. S. D. A. R. to be used in the restoration of Jones Point.

Here is the rest of the rundown of the funds.
New Canal, $400.00
Fort Gratiot $233.75
Execution Rocks $233.75
Toledo Harbor $133.75
Ashtabula $133.75

As of this writing, all checks have been mailed out with the exception of Fort Gratiot's. Once John gets me the information, (he was the one who nominated Fort Gratiot and initially contacted them in the beginning of the nominating process), I will send off the final check.
Again, thanks to all who participated, and also a special "Thank You" to those Forum members who volunteered their time to contact other websites and organizations as well as those who requested flyers from me to be posted around their prospective areas. A tip o' the cap to you all!

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html