Here is a copy of an e-mail I received today from Linell Lukesh, treasurer of Historically Significant Structures, INC., caretakers of Execution Rocks Lighthouse.
This e-mail was in response to one I sent yesterday informing her that a check for the Execution Rocks restoration effort had been mailed.

"Dear Roland,

We are thrilled! Thank you! The funds are exactly what we need to use towards the painting of the tower which is planned for spring of 2010. Please convey to all your members that Historically Significant Structures, Inc and Execution Rocks Lighthouse thank them for this great contribution.

This past summer we had almost 300 hundred visitors to the lighthouse for our tower climbs. We have the 2010 tour schedule posted on our website at www.lighthouserestorations.org. Also, Ghost Adventures from the travel channel filmed at the lighthouse in August. The show is supposed to air in mid-December. I will send you an e-mail when we get the date.

Thank you! Thank you!

Linell"

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html