I was contacted by a member of these Forums last evening who wishes to remain anonymous. When this member saw that the Opportunity Drawing closed just $50.00 shy of the next prize tier of $1400., this person thought it a shame that we weren't going to give away the next two prizes from that tier. This member pledged to me that the $1400.00 amount would be guaranteed to be raised for lighthouse preservation. If we don't receive donations which arrive late to cover the difference, this member, (who, by the way already has donated to the cause and is NOT receiving entries for this add-on), will pay the difference so that the amount is reached.
As such, I have changed the Opportunity Drawing to reflect that amount and have added the two prizes from the tier to this morning's drawing.
I wish to publicly thank this member for his/her generosity! It is that spirit of giving and caring which is so widely lacking in today's world and will ultimately help save these American treasures which we all collect, visit, and enjoy. WE CAN'T TAKE FOR GRANTED THAT THEY'LL ALWAYS BE THERE UNLESS WE ARE WILLING TO HELP!

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html