How about a Round Robin postcard exchange?

Basic rules. A packet of 10 new and unused postcards is sent out to the first person on the list. The 10 cards are obviously of lighthouses and no more than 2 are of the same lighthouse (but not duplicates). The first person reviews the cards, takes out however many they like and replaces the same number, same rules. Then they send it on, within 2 days (maximum of 5) to the second person on the list. The packet goes on to each person in turn until it comes back to the originator.

How about a little twist? We keep it going! When the packet comes back to me, I will make a new list, rearranging the order and adding any new people and sending the packet on again. If it gets unmanageable, we split it into 2 lists, changing participants so that we are mailing and receiving from different people. The obvious hitch is that one person can stop it. Looking back that was resolved previously by starting another packet. I can do that.

If someone wants a break, they can drop out for a round or two or more. If someone is going to be traveling, the list can be arranged around that. What do you think? Any other problems? Any suggestions? Sign up here and if I don't have your address and email, private message me.

Laura