Quote:
Originally posted by sweetpshirin:
So how much longer do we wait until restarting this robin? I don't quite have the 10 postcards to restart it yet but hope to pick some up this next weekend so I can restart it after that.
There have been others that took longer to arrive in other PCE's, so I suggest we give it until the end of this week. If nothing by 11/8, we'll restart at that time. Those of you who have read any number of my posts know that I'm not a fan of the USPS as their "failure rate" is higher than any other company would tolerate. . The only reason all my bills get paid on time all the time is that I do them electronically and do not rely on the USPS. Wherever possible in other circumstances I use UPS or FEDEX as they are more reliable than the USPS. I joke a lot about the "Murphy Mule" here in conjunction with the USPS, but unfortunately here in this corner of NC they really are sloooow, inefficient, and unreliable.
This is not the first instance of problems as I have provided written complaints to the local Postmaster with "zero" responses.

Geo H.