2009 LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE / Sign up

Rules are:

1. Everyone who signs up must send one Christmas Card to each person on the list.
2. The Christmas Card must have a Lighthouse on it.
3. Cards may be Store bought (shelf stock) or Special ordered using your photos or Homemade.

Please mail your cards no later than December 15, so that everyone will receive them in-time for the Holiday! (I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't think that you can mail your cards by the 15th of December please don't sign up.)

Sign up time will start today and run through November 1st. (2 weeks +) CORRECTION HELD OVER TILL NOVEMBER 15TH.
I will then work up a mailing list and email to all participants. You will then have 30 to 45 days to acquire and mail your cards on time.

We welcome all new participants! If you haven't participated in a Christmas Card Exchange in the past, those who have can tell you how much fun it can be. Please sign up and enjoy the fun! It's amazing how many different cards you will receive!

When you sign up here, also send me an email to einahpetSrelgniD@aol.com with your Name and Mailing Address along with your email address. Use 2009 Lighthouse Christmas Card Exchange as your Subject heading. This will help me to generate a correct mailing list for all. Thank You!

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.