You make a good point for the dealers that will still be here when everything shakes out John. But the fact is these 50% off sales are out there and their impact will be the same weather I buy or someone else does. There are some lights that I will not pay retail for because they are not on my list or I have not seen the real one yet.It is very unrealistic for me to have a "complete set" of LE's so I have to pick ones I have seen or will likely see soon.

For me it will not make any difference on what I buy from my local dealer. I am looking for specific LE's that he doesn't have. I have been watching the Marketplace and e-bay and have picked up a few there that I needed. All well below retail. I picked up a Bolivar LE for $35 that way. That was one that I may visit this summer but is not on my list. If it was retail or even 20% off I would not have bought it.
It probably is unlikely that I will find what I am looking for at these sales because the good ones are already gone by the time I hear about it.

Your suggestion to e-mail the person posting is a good idea. I just wasn't sure they wanted a bunch of e-mails about this.

I am sure Harbour Lights is not real thrilled to hear of these sales. And I understand not posting a list of stores here, especially since this is linked to the Harbour Lights site. But I don't see a problem with someone mentioning that will give the information to interested parties through an e-mail.

Another thing to consider, the sooner these half priced pieces are bougth up, the sooner things will get back to normal, if there ever will be a normal market again.

Dale