With the extra exchange that has been started, we are off schedule with the normal even/odd routine (even = in envelope, odd = no envelope). So, I will offer the following opportunity for just 8 people (actually 9, but I told our new German member, Werner, that I would save him a spot if he wants to participate).

Anyway, to help fill in the time till I start another normal size exchange, I am going to do a "quick and dirty" IN envelope exchange. This will be different than we normally do:

• A total of only 10 members. That means I need 8 volunteers...

• This exchange will run May 15 to June 15 - only 30 days, so if you sign up you need to be ready to go.

• To keep this to only 10 cards, we will not include HL or Connie Small in this exchange.

• I would like to encourage new comers to join in this mini exchange, so you experienced post card exchangers hold off for a couple days if you would, please. Let's say new comers means no more than 2 exchanges.

• Please email me your mailing address dhannum@iquest.net

I am not overly thrilled about having 3 exchanges going at the same time, but want to get our numbering back into synch. Sorry if we get anyone confused, but I would like to see the other 9 folks in this exchange be new comers so this shouldn't affect PCE 9 or 10 significantly). This will be exchange #11 (or PCE 11)

Sometime in mid June I plan to start up another full size in envelope exchange to run from July 1 to Oct 31.

Dave
[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 05-09-2002).]