Darlene,

Let me first say that "I'm sorry" if you took offence to my previous post. It was not my intent to offend. I think that you did a fine job! Especially being that the sign up started so late... this was not your fault. I thank you for stepping up to the plate and getting this started!

As you said in the opening post on November 21, 2008
Quote:
"I have always enjoyed doing this and have not seen anything posted so far this year. If we want to do it, I am happy to compile the addresses and email them out to everyone. Anybody interested?"
Yet even with the late start in sign ups you got the mailing labels out to all of us by December 2nd. You did your part, you did good! applaud As did most of the responders. smile

I just felt that some of the guidelines of this exchange needed to be expressed again. But I guess my post was about two months too late! Sort of like closing the barn door after the horses have all gotten out. whistling

But to answer you question: I can ... if anyone wants me too. I'll have to mark my calendar now so that I will remember to make the post come next Oct.

PS
I apologize to everyone! Yesterday was a really bad day for me! frown

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.