I don't know WHY someone changed the name of this exchange to HOLIDAY when it is clearly a CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE. I guess they were trying to be politically correct!

I guess I'm feeling my oats today, or maybe I'm just in a very bad mood. But by golly it's time that somebody put this subject in prospective.

This is a "Christmas Card Exchange". The thread should be opened for sign ups sometime in October with a cut off date by Thanksgiving. The mailing list sent to all participants by Nov. 30. And ALL cards MAILED between December 1st and the 15th.

Any card mailed after the 15th, most likely will not arrive in time for Christmas, because of the Postal backups at this time of year. And by signing up for this exchange you are inasmuch excepting the obligation of seeing to it that you fulfill your end of the deal in mailing your cards to everyone On Time !

I have enjoyed this Exchange over the years. And I have gotten some really great looking cards! I also hope to continue participating in this exchange every year as well. But I do want people to understand that the biggest thrill of this, is when display all these wonderful cards for your house guests to view and admire. But what fun is it, when a card comes AFTER you have taken them all down? Christmas is over!

I'll get off my soap box now, but that's how I see it!

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.