PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Would everyone please put your name at least somewhere on the envelope or on your added inserts.

Today when I picked up my mail there was a nice card and inserts for this exchange. The PCE 24 was marked on the envelope where the return address should be, but nothing else. No name inside either.

Not that it is a bad thing, but I had to sign on to the computer, get on-line, and come to the Forums, just to see who lives in Madison, WI (that was where it was post marked from) to see who sent this card to me. Now I see that it was Suzanne.

Thank you Suzanne! It is a lovely card and new to my collection. I like the additions too! As this is one of the lights that I hope to see when I come up for the Reunion. The inserts will help me to find it and give me a little insite as to what I will see when I get there smile

Now I don't mean to pick on Suzanne. For this is not anything new. I have gotten many exchange cards in the past where the sender did not enclude there name on the envelope or inserts or on the card in the out-of-envelope exchanges. So I am asking everyone to PLEASE include your name so that we all will know who sent us this wonderful card!

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.