A Lighthouse Postcard Round Robin #6 is about to start. Round robins are a bit different from usual postcard exchanges, and can last a long time as long as everyone stays honest and keeps the mailings/postings current. It's a great way to exchange and build your collections. Please read the following comments and general guidelines as they are applicable:

1) For USA mailing addresses only Standard size postcards only, no oversize cards please.
2) An envelope with 10 lighthouse postcards will be sent to you to look over. Select any or all of the 10 cards you are interested in keeping. Replace the removed cards with the same amount of cards that were removed, always keeping 10 cards in the “robin”. Duplicate cards are welcome, but please do not put more than 2 in the same robin cycle.
3) Cross your name off the list provided and mail the robin to the next person WITHIN 5 DAYS of your receipt. Notify that the RR has been received/forwarded by posting a note to the thread, thus keeping all advised of current status. One must have the capability to post to the thread to be eligible for participation.
4) If during the course of the RR, you become unable to comply with the mailing requirements common courtesy would be appreciated with a post to the thread so stating the delay. All will understand as we all have these (vacations, illness, business travel, etc). It is the individual responsibility of each of us to keep current with the status of the RR.
5) I will administer RR#6 and start it off once the listing is complete. A person can remove their name from participation at any time by notifying me with a simple email note.
6) All postcards (std size) added to the robin must have a lighthouse on the front and must be clean and unused.
7) I will shuffle the mailing order after each cycle and send them out again.
8) This RR#6 is limited to 10 people. So if you are interested post your willingness below and email me your name, address, and forum name and mention RR#6.
9) As of now there are eight(8) openings left as two are included already:
1. Pharologst
2. Mombo Sue

Geo H.