If you live close to an outlet mall that has the store Book Warehouse, you might want to check them out real soon! We went into two of them in the past two days and they have about 8 to 10 different lighthouse books at greatly reduced prices. One store was in Hilton Head and the other south of Jacksonville. I have a few of the books listed below:

Legendary Lighthouses volume I & II soft bound - by John Grant and Ray Jones - retail $24.95 for $9.00.

Southern Lighthouses - Outer Banks to Cape Florida - by Bruce Roberts and Ray Jones, third edition, soft bound - retail $19.95 for $7.00.

Lighthouses of Europe - Photographs by Philip Plisson and Guillaume Plisson, text by Daniel Charles, hard bound - retail $45.00 for $15.99.

Irish Lighthouses - by Sharma Krauskopf, soft bound - retail $19.95 for $7.00

Scottish Lighthouses - by Sharma Krauskopf, soft bound - retail $19.95 for $7.00.

These are the ones that I bought that I didn't have already. There were a few more, such as others by Ray Jones and Bruce Roberts. I really don't think these will be around for long at these prices, so good luck!!!