Donna,

The way they have ended up being numbered, the no envelope exchanges have been odd numbers, the in envelope have had even numbers. You will note that the last time I started a thread I used the #, the in/not in envelope status and the dates involved to try and help identify which thread we were talking about. If we used the same numbers for both in envelope and no envelope, I think the confusion would be even worse.

I show that in this exchange (PC5, no envelope, 7/1-12/31/01) there are 11 folks that still need to send cards. I know that 5 of them are in the process of getting them done. FWIW, in the two exchanges from the first six months, there were 3 people in each who did not send (not necessarily the same 3 in each).

Some folks who have signed up may have forgotten they signed up, or may not have been able to get their cards. I have still enjoyed receiving all the really neat cards everyone has sent, even though we have had a few misses each go-round. I just chalked it up as a cost of doing business.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 12-11-2001).]