OK boys and girls, this is the official notice for the next out of the envelope postcard exchange.

This exchange will run from June 15 to September 15th, 2003. Note that this is a three month period. Reasoning for this is that if we can complete this exchange in a timely manner we can sneak in another exchange this year before the holiday season gets the better of us. Last year we had 4 out of the envelope exchanges, including one overlap exchange. This year we've only had 1 so far. frown

This exchange is limited to 25 participants and will also include Harbour Lights and Connie Small. So including a card to save for yourselves you will need a total of 27 cards.

Please do not sign up if you don't think that you will be able to send cards by the September 15th deadline. New participants are, as always, welcome but the first 25 on board will fill this exchange.

After signing up please send me an email with your screen name plus your real name and your mailing address. Once I get them I'll have to try to figure out how to set it up for labels and get the list back to you. eek

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at lefever@mindspring.com.

I'll sign on as #1.

In addition I'll also sign on those who have previously indicated their desire to participate. If any of these next folks have changed their minds let me know ASAP.

#2. rscroope
#3. sunshine
#4. LADYBUG
#5. Pharologst
#6. JoanieO

Who's next?