You are correct Paul.
For the title I was kind of quoting the seller that they were made by Harbour Lights.
But I also said that the “Knights of the not so round table” was probably the smallest production of a Harbour Light product that has been ever sold through a US HL dealer. The proper wording would have been, the smallest production of a Younger & Associates product. What this means if you are a Harbour Lights collector you are not obligated to collect The Knights. But if you are a collector of rare products by Younger and Associates you may want to look into finding a set.

One interesting thought: Before the Harbour Light buy-out Anchor Bay was not a product of Harbour lights either but was made exclusively for Younger and Associates (as written on my skipjack Nancy). While the Guardians of the knight has written on their box Made by Harbour Lights.

Also, as I was trying to piece together a set, I did come upon a couple of the figurines that had a sticker under them saying “Harbour Knights” None of the others had this sticker or did the pictures of the ones Scott just won.

When they first came out I said I wasn't going to collect them and even forgot about them.
But a while back bobO brought the subject up and then I realized how neat they are and that they are a part of Bill Younger History.
Again this is an example of how this forum and its members is a must have tool for collecting Harbour Lights and Younger stuff.

DANIEL