I agree with Dennis
If you scan them to the Archive.
The archive attachment is to the HL website and then Rutherford could sue Harbour lights. If you ask any kind of money I feel you are asking for a chance for a lawsuit.
Just because Jim reneged on reimbursing money for not fulfilling the orders of his book is pennies compared to a lawsuit especially if he could sue HL. Obviously Jim was pressed for money and may still be. Sueing is an acceptable way of making money and there is no way I would advice anyone to put their selves into a position like that.

I worked with a fellow employee who for ten years our company patiently worked with trying to get him to work harder. What everyone else could do in one day took him a week. He was finally fired. He was 72 when he was fired and is now sueing the company claiming the company fired him because of his age.

If you wanted to use his information and reword it into your own words I think that would be okay. All Rutherfords’ info came from Harbour Lights and most of that same info has been shared with us already from Bill. That info also has been used on this forum freely. So how is anyone to say where it came from as long as you don’t quote Jim Rutherford.

But to copy something word for word from a copyrighted book I feel you are just asking for trouble. Before you did, I would definitely seek an attorney’s advice.

DANIEL