Quote:
I suppose you just put that one back and pick up the higher priced one or else bring it to the attention of the retailer

As a matter of fact, the monitor on the computer that I am using for this post is a case in point. There were three of the same model in boxes and this one was marked $50 less than the other two. I pointed out to the salesperson and he took one of each price to the checkout counter to scan the price. My monitor was listed $50 less in their computer and they sold it to me at the scanned price. The checkout person said that my monitor had been on sale and the price went back up with the next shipment they received. So honesty can very well be the best policy and I think you would be surprised how honest most people are especially with this group on the forums. You might want to read some other forums before making such a general judgement. By the way, when you talk to your friend about your lighthouses you’d better talk about the price or you actually will become part of the group who avoids talking about price.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!