I must have missed this original posting while I was on vacation last month. It was fun reading the names of secondary dealers that I had dealt with while building my collection. One thing I realized while looking through all these posts was that I worked with most of the dealers listed for a specific type of lighthouse. Mostly I dealt with these dealers because they were reliable, you could depend on the quality of the product, they were friendly and knowledgeable, and they had unique items that I couldn't find on elsewhere. It was through many of these dealers I found pieces that you don't find floating around all the time. Lighthouses produced in California, lighthouses in original brown boxes, production errors, and very low numbers. I was willing to pay the "higher" price because my goal was not just to have a lighthouse collection, it was to have a collection of special lighthouses that it took time and effort to find. To get there it took good dealers to assist me in finding these gems. Maybe I should have waited for the prices to come down, but I also notice that many of the "special" pieces that I got during this era are not offered much any more. Maybe the purpose of these dealers during this time was to connect these unique pieces with the people that would prize them the most. I would like to say thanks to the "old" dealers listed here who helped me acquire many of the wonderful pieces that I still enjoy everyday. Although some may think that HL collecting has lost it's excitement, just list a low 2 digit, California mold, original 17 piece at a reasonable price and watch the hardcore collectors get excited. Adding a California mold Old Point Loma to my collection would make me a happy collector for a long time.