Saint Fuzzy bunny,

While I definitely agree with you the GLOW may be off of the Lighthouse collecting business.
It may be difficult to put the genie of reality back into the bottle. It is the objective of collectibles to at least maintain their value- and also to increase if at all possible.

I'm not sure if the actions taken to rerelease Lighthouses in diferent versions is the chicken or the egg in this situation. The value of LE's in general was on a downslide prior to most reissues in different versionsof already retired LE's. It didn't help the situation from a collectors point of view- except possibly to consider this- without those moves there might not be a HL company to sell to someone else.

I hope for the best with the new ownership of HL and for things to continue to make the Collectors and the sellers happy and prosperous.

I'm sorry to see that Kim will seem to have little to do with the new ownership- at least it hasn't been addressed one way or the other. I'm sure if this is the case it was her own decision to have this be. I wish her luck in whatever she chooses for her next move.

Dennis